Versatile, high production blasting equipment. Large tankage, multiple outlets.
High-capacity bulk series
Because of their large tankage and multiple abrasive outlet possibilities, Gritco’s Bulk Series Blast Pots are your best choice when extra capacity is needed for High-Capacity Blasting Jobs.
No loss of time, abrasives and/or compressed air is achieved because the vessel gets pressurized first after filling so the abrasive is ‘on full speed’ the moment the blasting procedure starts.
Simplified fast and repetitive abrasive filling by means of the hopper on top of the large 500 litre tank. The capacity can be improved even further placing the pot under a silo or fit the machine with a framework containing abrasive big-bags.
When fitted with ‘Independently controlled multiple abrasive outlets’ the Bulk Series is well suited for use with two or three blaster or in/as (semi) automatic systems.
- Easy filling with the filling hopper and self closing bronze filling cone
- Fast decompression by the two decompression valves with double silencers
- Reduced dust by wet/vapour blasting possibilities
Better blasting value
- Accurate metering valve for less use of abrasives and dust production
- (Spare) parts can be easily removed for quick maintenance
- No pressure drop because of large pipework
- Independently controlled, multiple abrasive outlet possibilities
- Wear resistant metering valve handles all abrasives (also steel grits, fine aluminum oxide, etc.)
- Wear discs in decompression valves for extended maintenance intervals
- Spray painted, galvanized and non-ferrous fittings
- Completely safe according to European Directive 2014/68/EU
- Less energy needed to attain the required blasting pressure
- Reduced waste and environmental pollution (dust) because of precise abrasive metering
- Less compressed air consumption means less compressor energy and CO2