Faster and more powerful blasting with the direct pressure method
Pressure feed cabinets
Very effective blasting large quantities of parts removing heavy pollution, coating or mill scale.
Realizing a 5 to 10 times higher output (compared to suction feed) direct pressure cabinets operate with one hose connected to the blast nozzle. As a small blast pot pressurizes the abrasive equal to the transportation air pressure, the abrasive simply ‘falls’ (by means of gravity) into this air stream and is propelled towards the object. In this way the compressed air is only used for transporting the abrasive (without having to suck it up as well).
Good visibility and effective dust containment is achieved by the powerful dust extracting system. Depending on the abrasive type and application, dust extraction can be optimized by applying automatically cleaned filter cartridges or a cyclone separator.
- Simple setup of blasting pressure and abrasive amount
- Easy start/stop blasting with large foot pedal
- Good working view through full width window and effective dust extraction
- Sufficient access possibilities with large side-door
- Easy disposal of collected dust in hopper
- Automatic filter cleaning
Better blasting value
- Realizing a 5 to 10 times higher work speed (compared to suction feed)
- Most abrasives can be used, also the ‘heavy ones’ like stainless steel shot or chilled iron grit
- Optimal surface preparing for further painting- and glueing processing
- Adds a nice cosmetic finish
- Wear resistant abrasive metering valve and blasting nozzle
- No dust and/or abrasive pollution of the surrounding (work) area
- Durable, powder coated cabinet and extractor
- Rubber lining protects cabinet- and abrasive from wear
Better blasting economics
- Affordable pressure blasting for most industrial branches because Gritco’s special mini blast pot can be placed directly under the hopper
- Eliminated production down time through better pre-treatment