Dust free blasting & degreasing in one operation with the smoothest surface finish results
Wet blasting cabinets
High spec blasting and degreasing of stainless steel and aluminum objects with a super smooth finish in one single operation.
Extra smooth surface results (compared to dry blasting) with no ‘bouncing’ abrasives and more processed surface results with the water/media slurry that is transported by the glandless polyurethane pump from the cabinet sump to the blast gun where compressed air is added. No pre-cleaning, a dust free finish and diminished ‘abrasive impregnation risk’ because detergents can simply be added to the wet-blasting slurry.
Due to the peened and very smooth results, wet blasting is very popular for the treatment of aluminum & stainless steel products and for engine overhaul & restoration. Wet blasting is also a perfect pre-treatment for coating alloy wheels and is therefore widely used in wheel repair.
- Optimal working view through full width window, with screen wiper and wash facility
- Sufficient access possibilities with large side-door
- Safe, single footswitch operation
- Easy maintenance because of quick release pump design
Better blasting value
- Degreasing and blasting in one operation
- Dust free process
- Diminished risk on ‘media impregnation’
- Smoothest surface finish results for extra product value
- Best results for the food industry. Lowest SRI and Ra values
- Sturdy, full stainless steel construction
- Wear resistant polyurethane pump with stainless steel inlet filter
- Extensive option possibilities
- Just a little fresh water is needed to rinse the gun and wash the window, the actual blasting requires no water
- Recycled water from the sedimentation filter for window washing and gun rinsing can be provided by the optional closed loop system