Gritco's versitale and economic contractor's choice. Unique abrasive metering. No wasteful, slow starting shot.
Looking for an efficient blast pot that fits a wide variety of (basic) blasting disciplines? Our Excellent Series offer you a wide range of professional possibilities at a well balanced budget.
As the abrasive metering valve only opens when blasting starts, the Excellent series waste no abrasives – as conventional blast pots do – with a costly, slow starting shot. Abrasive consumption is further more reduced by the precise abrasive metering possibilities.
- No slow abrasive starting shot
- Reduced dust by wet/vapour blasting possibilities
- Air (and water) cleaning/blowing off also possible
- Easy adjustable pressure and abrasive amount settings
Better blasting value
- Wide choice in tankage varying from 18, 40, 60, 100, 160, 200 and 300 liter
- Accurate metering valve for less use of abrasives and dust production
- Meets most blasting needs because of extensive options
- No pressure drop because of large pipework
- (Spare) parts can be easily removed for quick maintenance
- Wear resistant metering valve handles all abrasives (also steel grits, fine aluminum oxide, etc.)
- Separate main air valve makes for little wear and maintenance
- No risk of abrasives entering the ‘air section’ because of separate decompression valve
- Spray painted, galvanized and non-ferrous fittings
- Completely safe according to European Directive 2014/68/EU
- Less compressed air consumption means less compressor energy and CO2
- Reduced waste and environmental pollution (dust) because of precise abrasive metering
- Less energy needed to attain the required blasting pressure