Keep it cool, clean and dry. A smooth abrasive flow with dry compressed air.
Aftercoolers from 3 to 10 m³/min
To enable trouble-free blasting the compressed air has to be as dry as possible. Gritco’s range of aftercoolers is designed to get the best possible compressed air, for small, mid-sized or large blasting systems.
To prevent blast pot blockages, secure a smooth, continuous abrasive flow with lesser breakdowns, wear and maintenance, compressed air needs to be cooled down (approximately at 9°C above ambient temperature). Because of this drop in temperature, water condenses and forms drops. These drops are removed by the aftercooler’s centrifugal separator. For even better clean air-results, optional compressed air filters can be fitted to remove oil and other containments.
The aftercooler is fitted with a pneumatic motor for easy everywhere use. For stationary use or compressed air savings an electric motor in 240V or 400V is available.
- Easy (re)moving and installation
- Quick setup in less than a minute
- Easy to use and accessible drainage system
- Optional automatic drainage
Better blasting value
- Trouble-free blasting production because of 80 - 85% moist extraction
- Nominal capacity model range of 3 to 10 m³/min (105 to 355 CFM)
- Minimal pressure drops through large pipework
- Best performance at low energy costs because of optimal fan-design
- Wide choice of (optional) oil- and containment filters
- High quality heat exchanger with copper tubes and aluminum fins
- Grid protected cooling fins
- Durable powder coated finish
Better blasting economics
- Best possible blasting production because of trouble-free performance with less stops
- Saving on abrasive use by better metering possibilities with a smooth continuous abrasive flow
- Avoid costly, poor blasting results caused by wet compressed air