Compact, instant blasting power with unique pressure hold system for immediate start/stop response and precise abrasive dosage.
MiniPro-ECO for fine blasting
Based upon Gritco’s high quality standards, extensive experience and know-how the MiniPro Blast Pot Series is designed as a compact, economical but professional alternative for less than full time blasting use with ultimate results.
Because of Gritco’s unique ‘pressure hold system’ start/stop/start intervals cause no slow abrasive starting shot. After filling, the vessel gets pressurized first so the abrasive is ‘on full speed’ the moment you start blasting. So there’s no time-, abrasive- or compressed air loss. The precise dosage possibilities enable the use of the finest abrasives making the MiniPro-ECO Blast Pot the most efficient choice for restauration- and soda blasting projects.
Even more accurate blasting while using as little as possible - of even the finest - abrasives can be achieved by an optional fixed caliber in the abrasive valve. This also makes the MiniPro a perfect compact soda blaster.
- Immediate start response for precise blasting
- No slow abrasive starting shot, no abrasive spill
- Reduced dust by wet/vapour blasting possibilities
- Easy adjustable pressure settings
Better blasting value
- Accurate metering valve for less use of abrasives and dust production
- Abrasive valve can be easily removed for quick maintenance
- Can meet many blasting needs because of various options
- Best solution for very precise and cost effective soda blasting
- Wear resistant metering valve handles all abrasives
- All control components safely accommodated in rigid switch box
- Completely safe according to European Directive PED 2014/68/EU
Better blasting economics
- Instant cost savings on abrasive and air use (and waste) by immediate start/stop/start response
- More (precise) blasting production