Dust-free vacuum blasting closed circuit, no pollution or waste. Clean blasting and economic recycling of abrasives.
Vacuum blaster MiniPro
Based upon Gritco’s high quality standards, extensive experience and know how the MiniPro Vacuum Blaster is designed as a compact, economical but professional alternative for less than full time blasting use with ultimate results.
As the actual blasting is sealed off by a brush head, dust and abrasives are immediately vacuumed by a powerful suction unit. The separator and silo fully recycle the collected, used abrasives. The automatically contained dust can be simply discharged.
Vacuum, or dust free blasting is ideal for spot repairs, welding seams and/or blasting in working environments where dust- and abrasive pollution is to be avoided.
Gritco’s vacuum blasting is a safe blasting solution for confined or critical areas (with a lower working speed compared to ‘open’ blasting).
- Dust free operation because of automatic blasting & vacuum sequence
- Clean, abrasive free object surface after blasting
- Unit can be relocated and/or transported easily
- Wide range of brushes to fit all (flat, cornered, radiused) surfaces
Better blasting value
- Suited for abrasives like glass beads, garnet and aluminium oxide
- Blasting pattern of 30 millimeters
- Small portable design
- Renowned Nederman (Norclean) vacuum equipment for top results at low energy use
- Wear resistant metering valve which can easily be removed for quick maintenance
- Complete safety according to European Directive PED 2014/68/EU
- Saving on abrasives because of closed circuit recycling
- No dust and contamination which are collected in a drum for safe disposal