Clean blasting and economic recycling of abrasives. Dustless vacuum blaster. Closed circuit, no pollution or waste.
Vacuum blasting machines
Vacuum, or dust free blasting is ideal for spot repairs, welding seams and/or in-situ blasting in working environments where dust- and abrasive pollution is to be avoided.
As the actual blasting is sealed off by a brush head, dust and abrasives are immediately vacuumed by a powerful suction unit. The separator and silo fully recycle the collected, used abrasives. The automatically contained dust can be simply discharged. Gritco’s vacuum blasting is a safe blasting solution for confined or critical areas (with a lower working speed compared to ‘open’ blasting).
- 100% dust free operation because of fully automated blasting & vacuum start/stop sequence
- Clean, abrasive free object surface after blasting
- No time-loss through automatic filter cleaning and dust discharge
- Easy disposal of collected dust in plastic bags
- Unit can be relocated and/or transported easily
- Wide range of brushes to fit all (flat, cornered, radiused) surfaces
Better blasting value
- Long(er) uninterrupted blasting sessions because of 40, 60 or 100 liter blast pots
- Suited for all abrasives, also ‘heavy ones’ like steel shot or chilled iron grit
- Blasting patterns 50 or 75 millimeters
- (Spare) parts can be simply removed for quick maintenance
- Units are easily demounted in smaller parts for use in contained spaces (ships, tanks, etc.)
- Hose lengths up to 50 meters
- Renowned Nederman (Norclean) vacuum equipment for top results at low energy use
- Wear resistant metering valve handles all abrasives (also steel grits, fine aluminum oxide, etc.)
- Separate main air valve makes for almost wear- and maintenance free use
- Spray painted, galvanized and non-ferrous fittings
- Complete safety according to European Directive PED 2014/68/EU
- No dust and contamination which are collected in plastic bags for safe disposal
- Closed circuit blasting saves on abrasive costs