Full speed when you need it. Instant full blasting power. No slow abrasive starting shot.
Need a lot of start/stop/start intervals (i.e. blasting pipe joints or spot repair)? Then Gritco’s ECO Blast Pots are your most efficient choice. For one because of their unique ‘pressure hold system’.
After filling, the vessel gets pressurized first so the abrasive is ‘on full speed’ the moment you start blasting. So there’s no time-, abrasive- or compressed air loss. Also excessive wear (i.e. of the decompression valve) is avoided.
When fitted with ‘Independently controlled multiple abrasive outlets’ the ECO series are well suited for use in/as (semi) automatic systems.
- Immediate start response for precise blasting and more production
- No slow abrasive starting shot
- Reduced dust by wet/vapour blasting possibilities
- Air (and water) cleaning/blowing off also possible
- Easy adjustable pressure and abrasive amount settings
- No pressure drop because of large pipework
Better blasting value
- Accurate metering valve for less use of abrasives and dust production
- Wide choice in tankage varying from 18, 40, 60, 100, 160, 200 to 300 liter
- Independently controlled, multiple abrasive outlet possibilities
- (Spare) parts can be easily removed for quick maintenance
- Can meet any blasting need because of extensive options
- Wear resistant metering valve handles all abrasives (also steel grits, fine aluminum oxide, etc.)
- Separate main air valve makes for little wear and maintenance
- No risk of abrasives entering the ‘air section’ because of separate decompression valve
- Spray painted, galvanized and non-ferrous fittings
- Completely safe according to European Directive PED 2014/68/EU
- Less compressed air consumption means less compressor energy and CO2
- Reduced waste and environmental pollution (dust) because of precise abrasive metering
- Less energy needed to attain the required blasting pressure