Fully operational in minutes. Clean working Conditions. An easy set up extraction unit.
Mobile dust extractor
Gritco’s extraction units offer easy to move and quickly installed possibilities to contain dust and other pollution to the actual blasting area. Automatic cleaning of the filter cartridges result in a minimum pressure drop and a constant extraction capacity.
In order to avoid environmental hinder, actual blasting areas are often sealed off by scaffolding and tarpaulin covers. Smaller objects can e.g. be blasted inside containers. Of course dust, abrasive and pollution need to be contained to these (temporary) blasting areas. Gritco’s Filter Units create a vacuum and a sufficient air flow that keep these products in the closed off blasting area and can be easily collected.
- Setup done in minutes
- Easy disposal of dust in hoppers with plastic bags or big bags
- Great mobility with forklift openings and lifting lugs
- Can be transported with standard size trucks
- Automatic cleaning of filter cartridges including after cleaning mode
- Clear indication of cartridge replacement need
Better blasting value
- Constant extraction capacity ensured by low pressure drop
- Enhanced filter cartridge lifetime thanks to built-in pre-separator and filter fabric
- Silent operation because of ventilator silencer (optional)
- Standard extraction capacities ranging from 3.000, 6.000, 8.000 and 12.000 m³/h
- Static pressures of 2.000 to 2.950 Pa
- Durable powder coated finish
- Multi micro fiber cartridges each covering 23.6 m² of filtering surface
- Filter load on cartridges of just 1.06 m³/m²/min
- Cleaning rate of 99.9%
- Maximum dust emission of 3 mg/ Nm³
- Filter unit keeps working area surroundings free from dust, abrasive and pollution
- Contamination is contained to blasting area and can be easily removed
- Lower energy use and CO2 emission because of low pressure drop over the filter